Friday, February 25, 2011

Morwell River Falls

 
Last Sunday the 20th of February Chloe, mum and I went for a drive to Morwell River falls; which is out the back of Boolarra. We walked for the first waterfall right around to the bottom. To get to the first waterfall we had to go down a big mud slope without slipping over. When we got to the first waterfall I climbed up the side of it while Chloe and mum waited at the bottom for me to come down. I got to the top and realised it was to hard to climb down so they walked all the way around to get me. We were taking photos at the top of the waterfall and I looked over at Chloe and she slipped over onto her bum; I laughed so hard. We then walked around to the bottom falls and on the way mum slipped down the little hill and Chloe and I laughed at her. All in all we had a pretty fun day :)


The first waterfall; the one I climbed


Lara at the second waterfall

The first lot of rapids (before mum fell over)


The second lot of rapids (after mum fell over)

Me and Chloe at Morwell River falls

No comments:

Post a Comment